1. Provide preventative maintenance inspections
2. Provide project startups on retrofit projects
3. Provide troubleshooting and emergency repairs to Woodman provided automation systems.
1. This position will work under the service manager
2. This position will work on numerous preventative maintenance and will be responsible for fulfilling the contracts.
3. This position will assist our clients in optimizing their operations and energy efficiency
4. This position is responsible for ordering and repairing any defective parts found during service calls or PM’s
1. Maintain the PM contracts
2. Diagnosis and resolve service requests
3. Perform needed upgrades and firmware fixes on Woodman Automation systems
4. Participate in a rotating on call program for emergency responses
1. Must have graduated high school. College preferred
2. Basic Excel Experience
3. Basic Word Experience
4. Must have strong communication skills.
5. Strong HVAC knowledge
6. Previous controls programming with some vender (Tridium preferred)
7. Programming and networking experience would be an asset
8. Valid Driver license is required